- Students who have successfully completed two- year pre university examination (PUC)
conducted by the Karnataka Pre University Board or any other equivalent examination
recognized by the Kuvempu University are eligible to take admission to B.A, B.B.A, B.Com and
- Subjects studied in PUC and percentage of marks scored in PUC will be taken into consideration
Students who have passed the three - year Diploma in Commercial Secretarial Practice
conducted by the Dept. of Technical Education, Govt. of Karnataka, are eligible to take
admission to the III Sem B.Com directly. Such students will not avail of the benefit of exemption
in any subject of the 3rd 4th 5th and 6th Sem of B.Com.
The same case with students who have completed 2 year Diploma in Business Administration.
They can take admission directly to the 5th Sem. of B.com. But they have to clear the language
subjects of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Semesters of B.com.
Students should submit separate forms for admission to different courses
Documents to be submitted at the time of submitting duly filled in Application Form
- Duly filled in application form.
Photocopy of Marks Cards.
Revised Caste / Income certificate.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
- Original Marks Card or Provisional marks card duly signed by the Head of the Institution.
T. C. Original + One Photocopy of the same.
Caste Certificate: SC/ST ( Five Xerox copies)
Income certificate ( 1 + 4 copies)
Passport size photos - 4 and stamp size photo - 1
Undertaking - 2 copies
I.D. Card format
Fee structure will be announced at the time of admission - Click here for Details
Rules and Regulations
- Admission of candidates is made by considering the marks obtained at the Pre-University
Students should abide by the rules and regulations in force framed from time to time by the
Students will not be admitted to the college again to the succeeding years / semester unless
their attendance, progress and conduct are satisfactory.
Reservation of seats will be made in accordance with the Government rules in force. Students
should submit caste / Income certificate issued by the revenue authorities.
Original Marks Card and Transfer Certificate of Pre-University, Caste /
Income certificate should be submitted at the time of admission. .
- Sports Quota: each class will have a seat reserved for the sportsmen.
Students of the other colleges seeking admission to second and third year of the course should
obtain prior permission from the Registrar, Kuvempu University.
Students of other states, seeking admission to first year course should obtain eligibility certificate
from the Registrar, Kuvempu University.
Using Mobile Phone on the college campus is strictly Prohibited.
If a student loses a library book, These must either arrange to replace the book within a
month or pay double the price of the book.
Class tests will be conducted to assess the performance of the student for the purposes of
Students must read all the information on the college notice board.
Parents are required to meet the principal and the class mentor frequently to keep themselves
in touch with the attendance and progress of their wards.
The working hours of the college will be 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Irregular attendance, indifference with regard to class work, tests and assignments, discourtesy towards teachers, insubordination, obscenity in word or act. Willful damage to college property
are liable for disciplinary action which includes warning, fine, withholdings of certificates and
expulsion from the college.
No student shall enter the class or leave the class without the permission of the teachers.
- Students who are not in the class at the commencement of each period will be marked absent
for the period.
- Students who have no classes shall not loiter in corridors or disturb class in progress.
- Student of each section will be under the care of a Class Mentor nominated by the Principal.
They should be in touch with the Mentors regularly.
- The properties of the college are meant for the benefit of the students. They must be used with
care and protected at all costs.
- Students should refrain from ragging in any form for which an undertaking will be given to the
principal at the time of admission.
- On admission, every student will receive an identity card, which invariably carries his passport
size photo and the principal’s signature on it. He must present the identity card whenever it is
- Using Mobile Phone on the campus is strictly Prohibited.
- If a student loses a library book, he/she must either arrange to replace the book within a month
or pay double the price of the book.
- Class tests will be conducted to assess the performance of the student for the purposes of
- Students must read all the information on the notice board of the college.
- Parents are required to meet the principal and the class mentor frequently to keep themselves
in touch with the attendance and progress of their works.
- The working hours of the college will be 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.