This entry provides two sub-options:
1. As per the rules and regulations of university, students' attendance, progress and conduct must be satisfactory to write semester examination.
2. 75% of attendance is compulsory in order to write university examination.
3. The students who do not possess minimum attendance are not eligible to get any scholarship from the government
4. The progress of the Student's will be regarded by the attendance and marks of internal assessment.
5. Students' progress will be considered as unsatisfactory if he/she is absent for the tests.
6. Students will be individually monitored by college staff. In case of miss behavior if any found students discipline committee will take necessary actions by informing parents / guardians. If necessary he/she will be restricted from the college.
7. Ragging and Malpractice is considered as punishable offence. if involved in then activity And he/she will not be able to continue their education anywhere.
8. Students will be care full while filling examination forms. And can take assistance from examination committee members/ teachers.
9. No-Due certificate from all the departments should be produced before obtaining examination Hall Ticket.
10. Minimum passing marks is 40 in main theory / practical examinations which includes securing 35% in theory examination & 05% in internal assessment i.e an average of 40%.
11. The result Class will be given by consolidating marks from all the semester.
There is an anti-Ragging Cell in the College which is headed by Director/Proctor and working in cooperation with well experienced members. Ragging of fresher in academic institutions by senior students was rampant in Indian Colleges. Ragging has taken many shapes including physical violence, sexual abuse and humiliation and milder form of pressurizing juniors to do Term Papers etc. Anyone who underwent/noticed malpractices may immediately report to the Head of the Institution, University College of Arts & Commerce and Anti-Ragging cell of the college.
University Grants Commission has set up a toll free Helpline for dealing with Ragging. Any victim of ragging can ring up the toll free No - 1800-180-5522 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The helpline will be operational 24 hours. Immediate action will be taken within fifteen minutes by alerting appropriate authorities, be it the head of the educational institution, the district collector or the police. Monitoring the progress of follow up activities by all concerned is also included.
The Anti Ragging Guidelines issued by UGC defines Ragging in a broader way to consider all activities that constitute ragging. They are applicable to all educational institutions both in government and public sectors.
The culprits when found guilty may be restricted for four sessions or fined up to 2.5 Lakhs. Govt. has issued ORDINANCE which provides punishment on students involved in Ragging, by imprisonment, Monetary Fine, Expulsion from Institute or Ban on admission in other Institutes, Ban on any employment etc.,